收起左侧

2019.10.27温德尔-皮尔斯是一位美国演员

[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
发表于 2022-2-15 05:02:09 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式

马上注册 与译者交流

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?立即注册

x
Wendell Pierce is an American actor best known for his role as Bunk Moreland in the television series The Wire. Since the series ended in 2008, he has made around 40 film and television appearances, including Treme, Selma and the legal drama Suits, in which he played Robert Zane, the father of Rachel Zane, played by Meghan Markle. His theatre credits range from The Cherry Orchard to Death of a Salesman.

Born in 1963, the youngest of three sons, Wendell grew up in the Pontchartrain Park area of New Orleans, which was the first middle-class African-American suburban-style development in the city. He graduated from the prestigious Juilliard School in New York and his career got off to a flying start with a small part opposite Tom Hanks in a film called The Money Pit. He hasn’t been out of work since.

In 2005, Hurricane Katrina destroyed Wendell’s childhood home in New Orleans and he was instrumental in rebuilding his parents’ house in Pontchartrain Park. He also built 40 new homes and staged a production of Waiting for Godot on an empty street corner in one of the most devastated districts of the city.

He is currently reprising his role as Willy Loman in Death of a Salesman on stage in London.

DISC ONE: Jim Henson - Bein' Green (Featuring Kermit The Frog)
DISC TWO: Wynton Marsalis - Green Chimneys
DISC THREE: Funkadelic - One Nation Under a Groove (Part 1)
DISC FOUR: Mahalia Jackson - Take My Hand, Precious Lord
DISC FIVE: Joni Mitchell - Both Sides Now
DISC SIX: Solomon Burke - Don't Give Up on Me
DISC SEVEN: Aaron Copland - Appalachian Spring (Doppio Movimento), performed by New York Philharmonic
DISC EIGHT: John Coltrane - A Love Supreme Part I: Acknowledgement

BOOK CHOICE: The Omni-americans: Black Experience And American Culture by Albert Murray.
LUXURY ITEM: A multi-burner barbecue grill
CASTAWAY'S CHOICE: Take My Hand, Precious Lord by Mahalia Jackson

温德尔-皮尔斯(Wendell Pierce)是一位美国演员,因在电视剧《窃听风云》中饰演邦克-莫兰而闻名。自该剧于2008年结束以来,他已经出演了约40部电影和电视,包括《特雷姆》、《塞尔玛》和法律剧《诉讼》,在该剧中他扮演梅根-马克尔扮演的瑞秋-赞恩的父亲罗伯特-赞恩。他的戏剧作品包括从《樱桃园》到《推销员之死》。

温德尔出生于1963年,是三个儿子中最小的一个,他在新奥尔良的庞恰特雷恩公园地区长大,那里是该市第一个中产阶级非裔美国人的郊区式发展。他毕业于纽约著名的茱莉亚音乐学院,他的事业有了一个飞跃性的开始,在一部名为《钱坑》的电影中与汤姆-汉克斯演了一个小角色。从那以后,他就没有失业过。

2005年,卡特里娜飓风摧毁了温德尔在新奥尔良的童年家园,他在庞恰特雷恩公园重建他父母的房子方面发挥了作用。他还建造了40个新的房屋,并在该市破坏最严重的地区之一的一个空旷的街角上演了《等待戈多》。

他目前正在伦敦的舞台上重新扮演《推销员之死》中的威利-罗曼。

DISC ONE: 吉姆-汉森--"绿色"(由青蛙克米特演唱)。
DISC TWO: 温顿-马萨利斯 - 绿色烟囱
DISC THREE: Funkadelic - One Nation Under a Groove (Part 1)
DISC 4:Mahalia Jackson - Take My Hand, Precious Lord
DISC 5:Joni Mitchell - Both Sides Now
DISC Six: Solomon Burke - Don't Give Up on Me
DISC Seven: Aaron Copland - Appalachian Spring (Doppio Movimento), performed by New York Philharmonic
DISC 8: John Coltrane - A Love Supreme Part I: Acknowledgement

书籍选择:《全能美国人》(The Omni-americans)。黑人经验和美国文化》,作者是阿尔伯特-默里。
奢侈物品:一个多喷嘴的烧烤炉
卡斯特威的选择:马哈利亚-杰克逊的《握住我的手,亲爱的主》。
分享到:  QQ好友和群QQ好友和群 QQ空间QQ空间 腾讯微博腾讯微博 腾讯朋友腾讯朋友
收藏收藏 分享分享 分享淘帖 顶 踩
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

QQ|小黑屋|手机版|网站地图|关于我们|ECO中文网 ( 京ICP备06039041号  

GMT+8, 2024-5-14 19:37 , Processed in 3.194737 second(s), 19 queries .