收起左侧

2018.04.22 Annie Lennox 创作型歌手

[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
发表于 2022-3-3 06:13:07 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式

马上注册 与译者交流

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?立即注册

x
Another chance to listen to the singer-songwriter speaking to Kirsty Young in 2008. Her extraordinary voice has captivated us for decades and, as one half of the group Eurythmics and as a solo artist, she's sold tens of millions of records and won fistfuls of awards. As a teenager, her musical ability was her passport out of her home town of Aberdeen. At that point, a career as a flautist beckoned: but, after studying in London, she felt she could never make her mark as a classical musician. It was a chance encounter with aspiring pop-star Dave Stewart that set her on an entirely different path.
For much of the 1980s, all her creative energy went into making music. But when her children were born, she says, her priorities shifted. Now she devotes much of her time and energy to supporting different humanitarian causes. She says: "I need to find meaning in my life to make me happy; and that's been an ongoing struggle."

Favourite track: I Say A Little Prayer by Aretha Franklin
Book: Power of Now by Eckhart Tolle

又有机会听一听这位创作型歌手在2008年对克尔斯蒂-杨的讲话。几十年来,她非凡的声音一直吸引着我们,作为Eurythmics组合的一半和独唱艺术家,她已经卖出了数千万张唱片,并赢得了大量的奖项。在十几岁的时候,她的音乐能力是她离开家乡阿伯丁的护照。那时,作为一名长笛手的职业在向她招手:但是,在伦敦学习之后,她觉得自己永远不可能作为一名古典音乐家取得成就。一次偶然的机会,她遇到了有抱负的流行歌手戴夫-斯图尔特,使她走上了一条完全不同的道路。
在20世纪80年代的大部分时间里,她所有的创作精力都投入到音乐创作中。但她说,当她的孩子出生后,她的优先事项发生了变化。现在她将大部分时间和精力用于支持不同的人道主义事业。她说:"我需要在我的生活中找到意义,使我快乐;而这一直是一个持续的斗争。"

最喜欢的曲目。艾瑞莎-富兰克林的《I Say A Little Prayer》。
书籍。埃克哈特-托尔的《现在的力量》。
分享到:  QQ好友和群QQ好友和群 QQ空间QQ空间 腾讯微博腾讯微博 腾讯朋友腾讯朋友
收藏收藏 分享分享 分享淘帖 顶 踩
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

QQ|小黑屋|手机版|网站地图|关于我们|ECO中文网 ( 京ICP备06039041号  

GMT+8, 2024-5-10 17:42 , Processed in 1.143152 second(s), 19 queries .